By Jane Calabria, Dorothy Burke
This reasonably cheap, compact-sized consultant is all you want to grasp the basics of Lotus Notes R6. The booklet is split into quickly and straightforward classes designed to be accomplished in ten mins or much less. issues coated comprise getting all started with Notes, operating with databases, interpreting mail, utilizing the calendar, dealing with files, navigating the internet, and customizing Notes.
Read or Download 10 Minute Guide to Lotus Notes 6 PDF
Best enterprise applications books
This publication explains the fundamentals of S-PLUS in a transparent sort at a degree appropriate for individuals with little computing or statistical wisdom. in contrast to the S-PLUS manuals, it isn't complete, yet as an alternative introduces crucial principles of S-PLUS by using many examples. each one bankruptcy additionally features a choice of workouts which are followed through absolutely worked-out ideas and unique reviews.
* Written by way of a professional with greater than 30 years of expertise in each function within the IT undefined, this ebook confronts improvement procedure difficulties head-on, and it tackles the serious steps that needs to be taken to make sure good fortune* Dives into themes corresponding to picking out possibilities, making plans for fulfillment, construction a suitable enterprise version, assembling a crew, constructing software program, coping with groups, and effectively advertising and marketing and promoting the product* The ebook fills a void within the present industry, and is a perfect learn for all IT pros
With the appearance of net 2. zero, e-learning has the capability to develop into way more own, social, and versatile. Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2. zero: Implications of Web-Based groups and Networking presents a important connection with the newest developments within the quarter of academic know-how and e-learning.
- SAP MM PP Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations: SAP Production Planning Certification
- Sams Teach Yourself Crystal Reports 9 in 24 Hours
- SQL Server 2012 Data Integration Recipes
- PCI Compliance, Fourth Edition: Understand and Implement Effective PCI Data Security Standard Compliance
- Beginning SharePoint 2010: Building Business Solutions with SharePoint
- Upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010
Additional info for 10 Minute Guide to Lotus Notes 6
6. Click Generate Password. 7. 7) that allows you to select from a list of randomly created passwords. This is Notes way of letting you know that the password you chose is one which might be easy for hackers or others to guess. Click OK to close the User ID dialog box. 7 A good choice for a password uses upper- and lowercase, alpha and numeric characters. It should also be a word not found in the dictionary; for example “wildcat” is not a good choice for a password. Always protect your password.
4), click the plus mark next to International and click on Spell Check. On the right side of the dialog box, click the Edit User Dictionary button. 4 The User Preferences dialog box is where you can make changes to many of the default settings for Lotus Notes 6. 2. You can then make any of the following changes: • To delete the incorrectly spelled word, select it and click Delete. • To change a misspelled word, select it from the list, enter the correct spelling in the small text box at the bottom of the dialog box, and then click Update.
If there were attachments in the email you received, you might want to choose the Reply without Attachment(s) option, which sends the body of the email but not the attachments. Choose the Reply with Internet Style History if you are replying to an email you received from someone who is not using Lotus Notes. 8. This makes a much cleaner history and is easier for nonNotes users to read. 8 Using the Reply with Internet Style History results in a more compact and easier to read email memo for Internet mail users.