By Manish Patel
This booklet is a transparent and useful necessities advisor that teaches you ways to configure account decision in SAP ERP. You’ll find out about some of the account decision ideas in each one part for producing normal Ledger postings, together with AR/AP, tax transactions, financial institution transactions, human capital administration, and fabrics administration. The paintings offers step by step directions on tips to configure account choice, and during this re-creation, each one bankruptcy offers real-world examples, company techniques and situations, invaluable screenshots, and functional how to assist you comprehend and grasp account decision. If you’re answerable for enforcing the account selection performance, this is often your one-stop, must-have guide.
- Account selection techniques
- General Ledger transactions
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable transactions
- Tax transactions
- Bank transactions
- Asset transactions
- Travel price transactions
- Sales and purchasing
- Inventory transactions
- Payroll transactions
- Technical references
- Tips and tricks
Read Online or Download Account Determination in SAP: Learn important account determination techniques PDF
Similar enterprise applications books
This e-book explains the fundamentals of S-PLUS in a transparent kind at a degree compatible for individuals with little computing or statistical wisdom. not like the S-PLUS manuals, it isn't accomplished, yet in its place introduces an important rules of S-PLUS by utilizing many examples. every one bankruptcy additionally encompasses a number of routines which are observed via totally worked-out strategies and distinct reviews.
* Written by means of a professional with greater than 30 years of expertise in each position within the IT undefined, this ebook confronts improvement approach difficulties head-on, and it tackles the serious steps that has to be taken to make sure good fortune* Dives into issues comparable to settling on possibilities, making plans for achievement, construction a suitable enterprise version, assembling a staff, constructing software program, dealing with groups, and effectively advertising and promoting the product* The ebook fills a void within the present marketplace, and is a perfect learn for all IT pros
With the arrival of net 2. zero, e-learning has the capability to develop into way more own, social, and versatile. Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2. zero: Implications of Web-Based groups and Networking offers a necessary connection with the newest developments within the quarter of academic know-how and e-learning.
- DW 2.0 : the Architecture for the Next Generation of Data Warehousing
- Multidimensional Views on Enterprise Information Systems: Proceedings of ERP Future 2014
- Asset Accounting Configuration in SAP ERP: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Apple Training Series: iWork '06 with iLife '06
- Nuendo Power!
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Integration Services: An Expert Cookbook
Additional info for Account Determination in SAP: Learn important account determination techniques
If a receivable is due at least for that many months, then a specific percentage of that receivable is put in the bad debt reserve. 9 shows, you can assign four such buckets for each provision method. In the example shown, bad debt reserve consists of 15% of all receivables due in two months, 25% of all receivables due in three months, and so on. 2 2 General Ledger Transactions percentage may indicate a company with a lot of collection issues, a lot of defaulting customers, or both. 9 Bad Debt Provision Method SAP ERP uses transaction key ACC (provision for doubtful receivables) for this GL account determination.
For an automatic payment program, the system calculates the cash discount based on the actual date of payment and the discount dates and net payment date per the payment terms. In the net method of posting vendor invoices, the system automatically deducts cash discount from vendor invoices when they are posted. This is with the assumption that you will make payment to get the maximum discount. Another effect of posting incoming invoices with the net method is that if the invoice is for inventory materials that are valuated using moving average price (MAP), then the discount amount has no effect on the new MAP.
7). Let’s now discuss GL account determination in basic AR and AP transactions. 2 Basic Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Transactions Most of the AR/AP transactions use the transaction type technique to determine GL accounts. One thing to keep in mind is that because AR and AP share some common functionalities, you may be able to access the same configuration activities through multiple menu paths under AR/AP business transactions configuration. 2. 8 shows a configuration menu path that contains most of the configuration activities discussed in this section.