By Peter Jones
Deliver SAP BI 7.0 internet Reports
Essential BI talents for enterprise professionals:
- Define queries and export them as hyperlinks with BEx internet Analyzer
- Create BI-specific HTML pages utilizing net program fashion designer and file clothier
- Construct reusable templates, shortcuts, and internet goods
- Design high-impact BI dashboards, cockpits, and billboards
- Integrate toolbars,drilldown functions, and drag-and-drop positive factors
- Publish reporting items with the Broadcaster and Broadcast Wizard
- Migrate latest platforms and studies to the SAP BI 7.0 platform
Peter Jones , MBA, is a principal/platinum enterprise purposes advisor with SAP expert providers Consulting. He has greater than eleven years of consulting and academic adventure in a number of strategic and management roles. Jones is the writer of SAP company info Warehouse Reporting .
Read Online or Download Applied SAP BI 7.0 Web Reports: Using BEx Web Analyzer and Web Application Designer PDF
Similar enterprise applications books
This ebook explains the fundamentals of S-PLUS in a transparent type at a degree compatible for individuals with little computing or statistical wisdom. not like the S-PLUS manuals, it isn't finished, yet as a substitute introduces an important rules of S-PLUS by using many examples. each one bankruptcy additionally contains a choice of workouts which are followed via absolutely worked-out options and particular reviews.
* Written via a professional with greater than 30 years of expertise in each function within the IT undefined, this e-book confronts improvement procedure difficulties head-on, and it tackles the serious steps that needs to be taken to make sure good fortune* Dives into issues resembling selecting possibilities, making plans for fulfillment, construction a suitable enterprise version, assembling a workforce, constructing software program, handling groups, and effectively advertising and promoting the product* The publication fills a void within the present industry, and is a perfect learn for all IT execs
With the arrival of internet 2. zero, e-learning has the capability to turn into way more own, social, and versatile. Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2. zero: Implications of Web-Based groups and Networking presents a precious connection with the newest developments within the sector of academic know-how and e-learning.
- Virtualizing Microsoft Tier 1 Applications with VMware vSphere 4
- Microsoft Silverlight 5: Building Rich Enterprise Dashboards
- Securing Citrix XenApp Server in the Enterprise
- Microsoft Project Server 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Administration
Additional info for Applied SAP BI 7.0 Web Reports: Using BEx Web Analyzer and Web Application Designer
Zero Suppression: “Key Figures” As Group: Apply Zero Suppression Only if All Elements Are 0 Determines whether zero suppression is applied for key figures within a structure. 0 Web Reports FIGURE 1-2 The Table component with parameters FIGURE 1-3 The Chart component with parameters FIGURE 1-4 The Data Provider component with parameters Chapter 1: B E x We b A n a l y z e r R e p o r t i n g F u n c t i o n a l i t y The two tabs that are not explained in detail in Table 1-3 are Conditions and Exceptions.
Chapter 1: B E x We b A n a l y z e r R e p o r t i n g F u n c t i o n a l i t y Copyright by SAP AG Settings The Settings link is an important and useful option in adjusting the initial format of the report. It allows the business user to not only adjust the format and then save it as either a query view or a query, but also to retrieve their personal settings in the future. Using this link, you can access numerous functions. You can make settings for the table, chart, and data provider used for the ad hoc analysis.
Current User The current user. Last Refresh The date and time that the query was last refreshed (executed). Web Template The technical name of the Web template that is being used. System The system identifier. Static Filters, Dynamic Filters, Variables The list of the static filters (within the Filter portion of the Query Designer), dynamic filters (free characteristics or other filters in the rows or columns), and variables used in the query. TABLE 1-2 Fields of the Information on Query Tab of the Web Analyzer Send Clicking the Send button on the toolbar opens the Broadcasting Wizard, which enables you to use information broadcasting functions to broadcast your ad hoc analysis.