By Shailesh Kumar Shivakumar
Architecting excessive acting, Scalable and to be had company net Applications offers in-depth insights into innovations for attaining wanted scalability, availability and function caliber objectives for company internet purposes. The e-book offers an built-in 360-degree view of accomplishing and preserving those attributes via sensible, confirmed styles, novel types, most sensible practices, functionality innovations, and non-stop development methodologies and case reports. the writer stocks his years of expertise in software defense, firm software checking out, caching thoughts, creation operations and upkeep, and effective undertaking administration techniques.
- Delivers holistic view of scalability, availability and defense, caching, checking out and undertaking management
- Includes styles and frameworks which are illustrated with end-to-end case studies
- Offers advice and troubleshooting equipment for firm program checking out, safety, caching, construction operations and undertaking administration
- Exploration of synergies among innovations and methodologies to accomplish end-to-end availability, scalability, functionality and defense caliber attributes
- 360-degree perspective strategy for attaining total quality
- Practitioner perspective on confirmed styles, suggestions, methodologies, types and most sensible practices.
- Bulleted precis and tabular illustration of thoughts for powerful understanding
- Production operations and troubleshooting tips
Read or Download Architecting High Performing, Scalable and Available Enterprise Web Applications PDF
Best enterprise applications books
This booklet explains the fundamentals of S-PLUS in a transparent variety at a degree appropriate for individuals with little computing or statistical wisdom. not like the S-PLUS manuals, it isn't finished, yet in its place introduces an important rules of S-PLUS by utilizing many examples. every one bankruptcy additionally encompasses a choice of workouts which are followed through absolutely worked-out recommendations and particular reviews.
* Written by way of a professional with greater than 30 years of expertise in each position within the IT undefined, this publication confronts improvement technique difficulties head-on, and it tackles the severe steps that has to be taken to make sure luck* Dives into subject matters reminiscent of settling on possibilities, making plans for fulfillment, development a suitable company version, assembling a staff, constructing software program, dealing with groups, and effectively advertising and promoting the product* The booklet fills a void within the present industry, and is a perfect learn for all IT execs
With the appearance of internet 2. zero, e-learning has the capability to turn into way more own, social, and versatile. Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2. zero: Implications of Web-Based groups and Networking offers a worthy connection with the most recent developments within the region of academic know-how and e-learning.
- Data Analysis with STATA
- SQL Server 2012 Query Performance Tuning
- Fixed Effects Regression Methods for Longitudinal Data Using SAS
- Maintaining and Evolving Successful Commercial Web Sites: Managing Change, Content, Customer Relationships, and Site Measurement (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)
Additional resources for Architecting High Performing, Scalable and Available Enterprise Web Applications
Enterprise applications having the requirement of notification feature can use the feed-based notification model. 5. Service Oriented Architecture Pattern Brief details of the pattern: À Service oriented architecture (SOA) involves exposing modular and independent functions as services so that the service consumer can re-use and build a larger functionality. Best practice of building services is that they should be stateless, reusable, and granular, loosely coupled and should abstract the inner details of the application logic.
There could be a variety of software faults due to design-time and runtime issues. Normally, exception handling routines will be developed to catch any expected or unexpected errors. However, the crucial difference between an exception handling routine and a fault-tolerant routine is that exception handlers can stop or continue processing, which does not guarantee the expected functionality as per the specification. But a fault-tolerant procedure should be robust enough to detect and handle the faults in such a way that end functionality is as per the specification.
Normally if the GC consumes about 3À5% of CPU, time it is considered healthy. Frequent Identifying and addressing runtime issues helps in providing a more complete scalability testing coverage. It helps identify issues such as memory leaks, CPU hogs, and abnormal resource utilization, which affect scalability. Once these issues are identified, we can isolate the components causing them and address the issue. ● ● ● ● ● ● Avoid blocked waits garbage collection activity not only consumes CPU time, but it also points to a bad design, which is not scalable.