By Stephen Walther
This booklet does precisely what it says - offers a quick paced intro to asp.net. it's totally readable and gives code samples in either c# and vb.net. i am virtually performed with it and feature simply concerns: 1. vulnerable precis. The summaries are primarily a brief paragraph restating the aim of the bankruptcy. There aren't any evaluation questions or the other option to gauge your figuring out point. 2. Reliance on "drag and drop". facts items are virtually completely accessed through dragging them onto the fashion designer floor and letting vs.net write the code. It do not need taken for much longer to sort out the ado.net code manually (something i began doing alone approximately part approach via) and the repetition might were very valuable, let alone the truth that this system isn't functional within the genuine purposes. Coming down off of the soapbox, it is a very priceless ebook that permits you to dive correct in and achieve self assurance speedy.
Read or Download ASP.NET kick start PDF
Similar .net books
Severe . internet exhibits builders and staff leaders how you can comprise severe programming (XP) practices with . NET-connected applied sciences to create top of the range, inexpensive code that may construct greater software program. This sensible, real looking guidebook systematically covers key parts of XP method within the particular context of the .
With this ebook, you'll tips on how to create attractive and interactive internet purposes utilizing the newest model of the world's most well liked internet improvement platform: ASP. web with AJAX, equipped at the productivity-enhancing good points of visible Studio 2008.
All you want to start is a easy wisdom of HTML and a wish to produce expert caliber websites.
Learning ASP. web three. five introduces new abilities in each one new bankruptcy and gives totally annotated and completely practical examples for you to placed to paintings instantly. each one bankruptcy provides precise summaries, perform inquiries to make certain comprehension, and routines so that you can observe what you have got discovered to new situations.
Written through the bestselling writer workforce of Jesse Liberty, Dan Hurwitz, and Brian MacDonald, studying ASP. web three. five deals whole, up to date insurance of ASP. web three. five and AJAX. The ebook includes:
- Chapters which are designed as a chain of tutorials on varied elements of internet development
- Examples in every one bankruptcy that illustrate how a brand new idea works. various chapters function both a unmarried operating instance with a number of levels, or a sequence of smaller examples
- A unmarried huge instance within the ultimate bankruptcy bargains that makes use of every thing the reader has learned
- AJAX-style absolutely built-in into ASP. web programming -- how it might be taught and used
If you must wake up to hurry with the world's most well-liked internet improvement know-how, studying ASP. web three. five is the easiest source for the activity.
The BizTalk 2000 Developer's advisor is written for builders who're chargeable for fitting, configuring and deploying the BizTalk Server of their businesses IT infrastructure. the outlet chapters of the booklet speak about some great benefits of seamless business-to-business program integration, summarize the positive factors and improvements of BizTalk Server 2000, and supply an creation to XML - the motive force at the back of BizTalk.
Starting PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is a e-book for the SharePoint administrator trying to extend his or her toolkit and talents by means of studying PowerShell, Microsoft's drastically versatile and flexible item orientated scripting language. PowerShell is the way forward for Microsoft management, and SharePoint is a fancy product that may be controlled extra simply and speedy with PowerShell cmdlets and scripts.
- Professional ASP.NET Design Patterns
- ASP.NET 2.0 MVP Hacks and Tips
- .NET 4.5 Parallel Extensions Cookbook
- Building Websites with the ASP.NET Community Starter Kit: A comprehensive guide to understanding, implementing, and extending the powerful and freely available application from Microsoft.
Extra info for ASP.NET kick start
You'll need to use these options to create a frameset that is not included in the standard set of frameset templates. NET provides you with a choice when building HTML pages. Some HTML developers prefer to work directly with the HTML source of a page rather than working in the context of a visual designer. If you want to work directly with the HTML content of a page, you need to switch to HTML View by clicking the HTML tab. HTML is outside the scope of this book. In the following sections, you'll learn how to take advantage of the features of the HTML editor when writing HTML pages.
22. The Task List window. 38 Part I: Building Web Form Pages Part I: Building Web Form Pages 39 There are several ways you can open the Task List window. If you want to open the Task List window and view every task entry, you can open the View menu, point to Show Tasks, and select All. You can also view particular categories of tasks under the View, Show Tasks menu: • Comment These entries are automatically added to the Task List when you use particular keywords in the comments in your code. • Build Errors These entries are automatically added to the Task List when your code contains errors.
After completing these steps, the frameset will appear in Design View. Before you can use the frameset, you'll need to assign files to each frame in the frameset. Assigning Pages to Frames After you create a frameset, you can assign existing files to the individual frames in the frameset. htm to a frame, do the following: 1. Right-click inside a frame on the Designer surface. 2. Select Set Page for Frame, which opens the Select Page dialog box. 3. htm file in the URL text box and click OK. After you assign a file to a frame, the file will appear in the frame when you view the frameset in a browser.