By Bjørn Christoffer Thorsmæhlum Furuknap
While you are now not developer (or now not all in favour of heavy development), this isn't e-book for you. i presumed there is not any strong SharePoint ebook available in the market (as different studies mentioned). i could not locate details that this e-book has in dozens of alternative books from various SharePoint/MOSS "experts". completely happy i discovered a booklet that places jointly lot of the center details that I needed to dig from all types of sources.
Book itself is simple learn (though you'll have a few creation to SharePoint first i assume) and is efficacious if learn from disguise to hide and later as a reference.
It isn't really final resource for the SharePoint (If there has been such it'd be at the least 10K pages long), yet provide you with stable figuring out and reference fabric of center SharePoint stuff that you just as a developer need to understand or comprehend while you're critical sufficient concerning the paintings you do.
This e-book is probably not most sensible resource for
- Installing/Configuring/Administering SharePoint/MOSS server
- utilizing SharePoint/MOSS UI and doing stuff throughout the UI (but might help you)
- utilizing SharePoint dressmaker (though could help)
- Explaining all assorted OOTB SharePoint/MOSS internet elements and tweaks
- Explaining every kind of alternative positive aspects in SharePoint/MOSS (though you'd be stunned what tips it may well educate you)
Read or Download Building the SharePoint User Experience PDF
Best .net books
Severe . web indicates builders and workforce leaders the right way to contain severe programming (XP) practices with . NET-connected applied sciences to create top of the range, reasonably cheap code that may construct larger software program. This sensible, sensible guidebook systematically covers key parts of XP method within the particular context of the .
With this e-book, you'll how to create enticing and interactive internet purposes utilizing the newest model of the world's most well-liked internet improvement platform: ASP. internet with AJAX, outfitted at the productivity-enhancing good points of visible Studio 2008.
All you want to start is a uncomplicated wisdom of HTML and a wish to produce specialist caliber websites.
Learning ASP. web three. five introduces new abilities in every one new bankruptcy and gives totally annotated and completely sensible examples that you should placed to paintings instantly. every one bankruptcy provides precise summaries, perform inquiries to ascertain comprehension, and routines so that you can practice what you will have discovered to new situations.
Written by means of the bestselling writer staff of Jesse Liberty, Dan Hurwitz, and Brian MacDonald, studying ASP. web three. five bargains whole, updated insurance of ASP. internet three. five and AJAX. The booklet includes:
- Chapters which are designed as a chain of tutorials on assorted elements of internet development
- Examples in every one bankruptcy that illustrate how a brand new idea works. varied chapters function both a unmarried operating instance with numerous levels, or a chain of smaller examples
- A unmarried huge instance within the ultimate bankruptcy bargains that makes use of every little thing the reader has learned
- AJAX-style absolutely built-in into ASP. internet programming -- how it could be taught and used
If you need to wake up to hurry with the world's most well liked net improvement expertise, studying ASP. web three. five is the easiest source for the task.
The BizTalk 2000 Developer's consultant is written for builders who're liable for fitting, configuring and deploying the BizTalk Server of their firms IT infrastructure. the outlet chapters of the e-book talk about the advantages of seamless business-to-business program integration, summarize the positive aspects and improvements of BizTalk Server 2000, and supply an creation to XML - the motive force at the back of BizTalk.
Starting PowerShell for SharePoint 2013 is a ebook for the SharePoint administrator trying to extend his or her toolkit and abilities via studying PowerShell, Microsoft's drastically versatile and flexible item orientated scripting language. PowerShell is the way forward for Microsoft management, and SharePoint is a fancy product that may be controlled extra simply and quick with PowerShell cmdlets and scripts.
- ASP.net : web developer's guide
- Foundations of ASP.NET AJAX
- Rails for .NET Developers (Facets of Ruby)
- SOA with .NET and Windows Azure: Realizing Service-Orientation with the Microsoft Platform
- Foundations of ASP.NET AJAX
- Building Websites with the ASP.NET Community Starter Kit: A comprehensive guide to understanding, implementing, and extending the powerful and freely available application from Microsoft.
Extra resources for Building the SharePoint User Experience
The third part is the name of the namespace and has nothing to do with the web address it resembles. com/Chapter"> … As long as the namespace name is a URI (or an empty string, which rarely makes sense), you should be OK. You can add the namespace declaration to any element that is an ancestor to the element using the namespace, but you can even define the namespace on the element itself. com/userexperience/author"> Bjørn Christoffer Thorsmæhlum Furuknap Storing Markup in Markup There is a problem, though.
Qxd 20 3/29/09 9:58 PM Page 20 CHAPTER 2 ■ TAKING A CRASH COURSE IN XML Extensible Markup Language
Some elements, such as fields, can be copied and pasted directly, while custom views require a bit of rewriting. In Appendix A, I will cover this in more detail and show you some examples of how you would extract CAML code for reuse in your own feature. Danger, Will Robinson! There are some things you need to know about SPM, however. All is not well in the state of Denmark apparently, because some of these things will kill your SharePoint server. ■Note Carsten Keutmann is Danish. And a genius. First, let’s talk about the minor stuff.