By Fabiana Fournier, Jan Mendling
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of ten overseas workshops held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, at the side of the twelfth overseas convention on enterprise technique administration, BPM 2014, in September 2014.
The ten workshops comprised Process-oriented info structures in Healthcare (ProHealth 2014), protection in company procedures (SBP 2014), strategy version Collections: administration and Reuse (PMC-MR 2014), company tactics in Collective Adaptive platforms (BPCAS 2014), info- and Artifact-centric BPM (DAB 2014), company technique Intelligence (BPI 2014), company technique administration within the Cloud (BPMC 2014), idea and purposes of strategy Visualization (TaProViz 2014), company procedure administration and Social software program (BPMS2 2014) and determination Mining and Modeling for enterprise approaches (DeMiMoP 2014). The 38 revised complete and 8 brief papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty four submissions. furthermore, six brief papers because of the Doctoral Consortium at BPM 2014 are incorporated during this book.
Read Online or Download Business Process Management Workshops: BPM 2014 International Workshops, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, September 7-8, 2014, Revised Papers PDF
Similar enterprise applications books
This e-book explains the fundamentals of S-PLUS in a transparent type at a degree compatible for individuals with little computing or statistical wisdom. not like the S-PLUS manuals, it's not finished, yet as an alternative introduces crucial principles of S-PLUS by using many examples. every one bankruptcy additionally features a choice of workouts which are observed by means of totally worked-out ideas and special reviews.
* Written by means of knowledgeable with greater than 30 years of expertise in each position within the IT undefined, this ebook confronts improvement approach difficulties head-on, and it tackles the serious steps that has to be taken to make sure good fortune* Dives into themes corresponding to determining possibilities, making plans for achievement, development a suitable company version, assembling a staff, constructing software program, handling groups, and effectively advertising and marketing and promoting the product* The booklet fills a void within the present industry, and is a perfect learn for all IT pros
With the arrival of net 2. zero, e-learning has the capability to develop into way more own, social, and versatile. Collective Intelligence and E-Learning 2. zero: Implications of Web-Based groups and Networking presents a invaluable connection with the most recent developments within the region of academic know-how and e-learning.
- Professional Live Communications Server
- Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration Essential Guide
- Digitally Supported Innovation: A Multi-Disciplinary View on Enterprise, Public Sector and User Innovation
- WebPlus X2 user guide
- Microsoft Business Intelligence For Dummies
- Microsoft Office Automation with Visual FoxPro
Extra info for Business Process Management Workshops: BPM 2014 International Workshops, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, September 7-8, 2014, Revised Papers
Felix Reher 557 561 A Language for Process Map Design (Short Paper) . . . . . . . . . . Monika Malinova 567 Graph-Based Process Model Matching (Short Paper) . . . . . . . . . Christina Tsagkani 573 Service Analysis and Simulation in Process Mining (Short Paper) . . . . . Arik Senderovich 578 Process Discovery and Exploration (Short Paper) . . . . . . . . . . J. Leemans 582 Author Index . . . . . . . . .
M. W. P. van der Aalst, and Hajo A. Reijers When Language Meets Language: Anti Patterns Resulting from Mixing Natural and Modeling Language . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fabian Pittke, Henrik Leopold, and Jan Mendling vrBPMN* and FM: An Approach to Model Business Process Line . . . . Geraldo Landre, Edilson Palma, Débora Maria Paiva, Elisa Yumi Nakagawa, and Maria Istela Cagnin 105 118 130 BPCAS 2014 Context-Aware Programming for Hybrid and Diversity-Aware Collective Adaptive Systems .
Christina Tsagkani 573 Service Analysis and Simulation in Process Mining (Short Paper) . . . . . Arik Senderovich 578 Process Discovery and Exploration (Short Paper) . . . . . . . . . . J. Leemans 582 Author Index . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . de Abstract. Healthcare faces the challenge to deliver high treatment quality and patient satisfaction while being cost eﬃcient which is tackled by introducing clinical pathways to standardize the treatment processes.